Skip to content

The DEGENERATE Sneaker on sale for $125 - limited time only

About Zero Plastic Waste

The end is just a story about where other brands decided to stop and where our journey begins. 


The dirty secret.

Plastics like polyester, nylon and acrylic (which, BTW, make up 60% of textiles) sit in landfills for hundreds of years where they leach toxic chemicals or break down into harmful microplastics, finding their way into our oceans, food and bodies. 

Only 15% of textiles are recycled while the other 85% ends up piling up in landfills or incinerated, emitting harmful greenhouse gasses. The thing is, once plastics are made, they can’t simply be thrown away. There is no such thing as “away” when it comes to plastic - only somewhere else.


We’re built different.

Our clothes are created with a zero plastic waste end in mind. Today, all of our products are plant-based because what grows from the ground can return to the ground. 

Our approach is to collaborate with nature, not simply mimic it. We are partnering with the innovators shaping tomorrow, creating and employing a new generation of synthetic materials that can also decompose, leaving zero plastic behind at the end of the product’s useful life. 

This doesn’t mean we want you to throw your UNLESS products away when you are done with them. We want them back so we can repair and resell, recycle, or compost them properly. But, if you find that your dog has buried your products somewhere in your backyard or in the trash, know that they won’t be there for long.

Nature doesn’t do dead ends, so we don’t either.